Introducing the all-new Apollo II Series from PHOOZY. While it offers enough protection for your phone to summit Everest and still be able to take a selfie, the modern silhouette and materials are designed for urban every-day-carry. Our award-winning technology is integrated into adventure-ready form for the ultimate “city-to-mountain” crossover gear. Our layered-matrix of premium technical materials strikes an ideal balance between function and form for every adventure.
- Extends battery life up to 4X in cold conditions* to help keep you connected and protected on the mountain.
- Reflects more than 90% of the heat generated by the sun to help protect your device from overheating and causing permanent damage to your battery.
- It's THE Lifejacket for your phone - the Apollo II Series floats if your phone accidentally lands in the water. Don't worry about losing your expensive device to the bottom of the ocean or lake again.
- UltraShield Ripstop Skin with UV and Hydrophobic Coatings are no match for dirt, rain, lattes or snow.
- New! Impactor Core 1.5 provides increased drop protection exceeding the 810G 516.6 military standard while still maintaining our legendary Ultralight and slim design to easily slide in your jacket pocket or backpack for complete protection.
- PHOOZY’s NASA derived technology will not interfere with cellular, WiFi, or Bluetooth signals.
- Not designed to be left in a hot car or cold for more than 3 hours.
PHOOZY Thermal Capsules are warranted to be free of manufacturer's defects, which includes material and workmanship, for one year from the date-of-purchase.
Apollo II Series Sizing & Dimensions
Medium Size: Interior Dimensions 6.0" x 0.40" x 3.0" / made for iPhone 6/7/8/X/11Pro,12/12Pro/12Mini, Galaxy S6/S7/S8/S9/S10/S20/A20, Pixel 2/3/4/4a and most medium size phones.
Large/XL Size: Interior Dimensions 6.5" x 0.40" x 3.75" / made for iPhone 6+/7+/8+/XR/XS/XSMax/11/11ProMax/12ProMax, Galaxy S7+/S8+/S9+/S10+/S20+/S20Ultra/ZFold, Note 8/9/10/20, Pixel 2XL/3XL/4XL and most large phones.
*Compared to not using a PHOOZY Thermal Capsule in temperatures below 32 degrees Fahrenheit